- When do tickets go on sale and where can I purchase them? Presale tickets go on sale online on June 10, 2013. Presale tickets cost $10/person/day or $15/person/weekend pass. Presale tickets end July 21, 2013. Regular admission tickets ($12/person/day) will be available for purchase online from July 22-July 25 (Noon), 2012 or at the gate. Kids 12 and under are FREE!
- What happens if it rains? Burning River Fest will occur rain or shine. Dress for the weather, and we're sure you'll have a great time.
- Will there be a lost and found? Yes, there will be a lost and found area onsite. An Event Crew member can direct you to the lost and found area.
- Are credit cards accepted? Burning River Fest is a cash only event. Credit cards and checks will not be accepted. ATMs will be available onsite.
- I have a disability. Will I be able to attend the Burning River Fest without restriction? We are able to accommodate anyone with a disability. Volunteers and Event Crew members will be able to assist at the Admissions Gate.
- Is there a dress code? Dress for the weather. High heels are not recommended. Hawaiian shirts and straw hats are perfectly acceptable--it is summer, after all!
- What happens if I forget my ID? A driver's license or state-issued ID will be required to purchase or consume alcohol. No ID, No Alcohol, No Exceptions!
- Can I bring in food? No, but special consideration may be given to guests with specific dietary needs. We're sure you'll find an appetizing treat from one of our food vendors, who supply a wide variety of fresh, organic, and locally produced items for sale onsite.
- Items Not Permitted (you will be searched upon entry):
- Weapons and illegal substances of any kind
- Alcohol (we've got plenty inside)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Pets (except service animals); all service animals must be on-leash and under the control of their owners at all times. Disruptive or dangerous animals will be asked to leave Burning River Fest immediately.
- Picnic baskets
- Collapsible chairs
- Empty/Reusable Water Bottles (no glass); water will be free for attendees who bring in their reusable water bottles!
- What safety personnel will be onsite? There will be onsite security and safety provided by local police and private security companies.
- Will there be medical personnel onsite? EMS will be available onsite. An Event Crew member, Volunteer or security guard can aid in emergency situations.
- Is camping available? Camping is not permitted onsite. There are no local campgrounds within safe walking or driving distance.
- Are there hotels nearby? There are no hotels within walking distance of Burning River Fest. Positively Cleveland can assist with your hotel search.
- How do I get to The Burning River Fest? The address is 2800 Whiskey Island Drive, Cleveland, OH 44102. Located right at the Historic Coast Guard Station on Whiskey Island. Whiskey Island is located on the immediate western shore of the Cuyahoga River where the river empties into Lake Erie. To get there, head to the lower part of Edgewater State Park located directly off of Ohio Route 2 between the Clifton Boulevard Exit and the West 45th Street Exit. Get off Ohio Route 2 at the Edgewater Park/Whiskey Island Exit and head north towards Lake Erie. PARKING AND SHUTTLES ARE LOCATED AT EDGEWATER PARK - LOOK FOR THE SIGNS! If you're walking or riding your bike to the Fest: Turn right on the first and only road on your right (now heading east). Keep veering to the right and follow the road as you wind past the Sewer District Plant Operations (on your left). Keep following the road, which will end at the Whiskey Island Marina guard gate. Look for the Burning River Fest signage that will direct you to the Fest!
- Where do I park? FREE parking will be available at Edgewater Park (shuttles to Whiskey Island will run continuously). Carpooling is strongly encouraged (4 or more people per vehicle). Or, ride your bike and park right on Whiskey Island in the safe and secure Ohio City Bike Co-Op bike corral!