- BURNING RIVER FOUNDATION
- BURNING RIVER FEST
- NEWS & PRESS
Burning River Fest fans, here’s your chance to design the official Burning River Fest 2013 T-Shirt! The winning t-shirt will be for sale in the Merchandise Tent at Burning River Fest 2013. Download the official rules and contest package.
Winner will receive: Four (4) Burning River Fest weekend passes ($60 value); Burning River Fest Food Vouchers ($50 – excludes alcohol); Four (4) Burning River Fest T-Shirts ($60 value); and one (1) $75 Great Lakes Brewing Company gift card (good for onsite and online purchases).
General Contest Guidelines
1. Maximum of one (1) entry per person.
2. Artists must be at least 21 years of age to participate – no exceptions.
3. The design should be one that appeals to the majority of Burning River Fest attendees and captures the essence of the Burning River Fest and the spirit of giving.
4. Artists must incorporate these elements:
1. Burning River Fest logo (available for download)
2. The Burning River Foundation Logo (available for download)
3. “Good Cheer. Good Cause. Good Beer.”
4. “Cleveland, Ohio”
5. “Benefiting the Burning River Foundation”
6. The year “2013”
5. A design is required for both the front and back of the t-shirt and may encompass an area up to 10"x10". T-shirt template for a black or white t-shirt is available for download.
6. The design needs to be vector art; no photographs or raster images. Low-resolution images will not be considered.
7. The design must incorporate a maximum of four (4) colors (the Red, Green, Black, and White featured in the official Burning River Fest logo). The Pantone Matching System (PMS) Color for Red is PMS 187C, and the CMYK Equivalent is C:0 M:100 Y:79 K:20; Green is PMS 356C, and the CMYK Equivalent is C:95 M:0 Y:100 K:27.
8. The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material. By entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
Submissions will be accepted through Sunday, June 9 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read the official rules for submission format.